GPIO output issue.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
AkJa_4647796
Level 4
Level 4
25 replies posted 10 replies posted 10 questions asked

Hello,  AnjanaM_61

I am using Hello sensor code. I am using an inextra output pin to drive an led(active low).  In hello_sensor_application_init() funct. After platform led() I have written.

Wiced_hal_gpio_configure_pin(wiced_p26, GPIO_OUTPUT_ENABLE | GPIO_PULL_UP, GPIO_PIN_OUTPUT_HIGH);

Wiced_hal_gpii_set_pin_output(wiced_P26,1);

The problem is on power up. The Led turn on for few milliseconds and then turn off?  (After I reached to the initialisation). But I don't want the Led to be Turn On on power up?

Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi AkJa_4647796 ,

Yea, it should be because the led is active low.

By default all the pins will be in logic low / Analog High Z till the application code starts.

The bootup time after power on till Application_start is almost 15ms as per tests. So that is inevitable.

Regards,

Anjana

View solution in original post

4 Replies
AnjanaM_61
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 5 questions asked

Hi AkJa_4647796 ,

Please call the configuration in the starting of APPLICATION_START( ) , so that you can keep it as a default setting for your LED to be OFF.

Regards,
Anjana

Hello AnjanaM_61​,

I called the configuration at the earring of Applicatin_star(). Still it's happening in microseconds. I think the led is active low that's why I am facing the problem.

0 Likes

Hi AkJa_4647796 ,

Yea, it should be because the led is active low.

By default all the pins will be in logic low / Analog High Z till the application code starts.

The bootup time after power on till Application_start is almost 15ms as per tests. So that is inevitable.

Regards,

Anjana

Thank you

0 Likes