GPIO Code is Not working on CYBT-423028_EVAL

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
RaSa_4767806
Level 3
Level 3
10 replies posted 10 questions asked 5 replies posted

Hi,

I am using CYBT-423028_EVAL development Board. As just to make Evaluation board alive, tried downloading snip.hal.gpio code, which is not working on the CYBT-423028_EVAL, to download and check the code functionality followed the following procedure:

1. For this WICED-Studio-6.4.0.61 is used.

2. created the new custom project for gpio. To create new project followed the steps mentioned in 002-23400_AN223400_Getting_Started_with_EZ-BT_WICED_Modules

New Project.PNG

I have simply copied the file from example gpio project to new project. (As shown in image above).

3. Created the a make target as shown in image below for new project and for respected platform. I can see compilation is getting successful and getting downloaded to board also successful.

Make_Target.PNG

4. I think for this no need to add platform file as it already added with this version of WICED Studio.

Once application is downloaded to board I don't see LED blinking or button is working.

Is there anything that I am missing to make it working ?

And how to recover the example project, as by mistake I have deleted some files of another project ?  

0 Likes
1 Solution
SheetalJ
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 500 likes received

Hi RaSa_4767806​,

If you are using WICED Studio 6.4, you need to follow instructions provided here: Platform and New Patch Files For 20719B1 in WICED 6.4.0.61 - KBA228518

Make sure you have selected correct GPIO in your program.

There is no way to recover projects if you have deleted them. You might need to install the SDK again.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
SheetalJ
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 500 likes received

Hi RaSa_4767806​,

If you are using WICED Studio 6.4, you need to follow instructions provided here: Platform and New Patch Files For 20719B1 in WICED 6.4.0.61 - KBA228518

Make sure you have selected correct GPIO in your program.

There is no way to recover projects if you have deleted them. You might need to install the SDK again.

RaSa_4767806
Level 3
Level 3
10 replies posted 10 questions asked 5 replies posted

Thanks, I got Eval board's GPIO functioning.

Now I am trying with the mesh application, i have created the custom dimmer application same way as created for gpio as explained above, and created the Make target as "demo.mesh.dimmer_Custom-CYBT_ 423028_EVAL download".

When I click on make target I am getting error message as

pastedImage_1.png

Do I need to include platform to Make file, any other configuration setting I need to perform ?

0 Likes

Make sure your folder name is correct in the Make Target. Also, check if the Makefile is correct.

I would suggest to create a new thread for Mesh related issues, it will be easier to track.

It was error from my side, space was there in Make target name, now it compiling.

Thanks

0 Likes