Failed to execute of HCI Commands

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
veb_3529051
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I was trying to execute the HCI Commands, when i sends commands i'm getting the error as shown below

pastedImage_4.png

once i give manual reset its working fine, that is also only one time, after that no response back as show below

pastedImage_5.png

And when i'm trying to execute the LE Receiver Test, getting the below response

pastedImage_6.png

kindly help to identify the mistake i was doing.

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

1. Please unzip the file I give you before. You can build a new file (named as "customer" for example) under the apps file. Then move the hello_sensor file that I gave you into it.

pastedImage_2.png

2. Then right click on the wiced SDK "apps" column and select refresh. Then you will see the hello_sensor file in it.

pastedImage_3.png

3. In the "make target" column, create a new make target named "customer.hello_sensor-CYW920719Q40EVB_01 download".

pastedImage_4.png

4. Plug the Q40 Kit board to your computer and double click the "customer.hello_sensor-CYW920719Q40EVB_01 download" . You should see the board was successfully programmed.

5. Unplug the Kit board and plug it on your computer again. Open the command window and use the mbt command to set the right COM port as you did before. Then you can use the mbt command successfully.

View solution in original post

16 Replies
AnjanaM_61
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 5 questions asked

Hi,

Could you please try with mbt tool and confirm if you are getting the response correctly?

Thanks,

Anjana

0 Likes

Thanks for the reply.

i tried with mbt tool as wel, their also i was not getting correct response.

0 Likes

Hi,

Like below i'm getting the error. when i'm using mbt tool

pastedImage_0.png

0 Likes

Please download an empty project which only has the wiced_transport_cfg_t init program and then try the mbt tool again.

0 Likes

Hi,

Can u share the config file to download.

Thanks

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hi,

I could able to run the LE receiver test as well. Please see the screenshot.

Can you please confirm you did mbt reset before the LE receiver test?

Thanks,

Anjana

0 Likes

Hi,

Yes, i had done the mbt reset before doing LE tx test.  can you share the file to download. and for reset also first time i wanted do manual then only it is reset by command.  kindly check below

pastedImage_0.png

Thansk

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Please use the attached code.

If not succeeded, unplug the kit board and plug it again after you download the program.

0 Likes

Hi,

i'm getting the below response

pastedImage_0.png

Can u suggest how to resolve this issue 

0 Likes

Please use the demo code in the last reply.

After you program the device, set the right port with "set MBT_TRANSPORT=COMxx".

Then unplug the device from your computer and plug it again.

Try the "mbt reset" command, you should be able to use the other test command.

I attach the screenshot for your reference.

pastedImage_1.png

0 Likes

Hi,

I had loaded the demo code which you had shared, but after that also i'm not getting the event response.  One thing is that when i give manual reset and then try with mbt reset command its working fine, after that if i try for other commands i'm not getting any response/ event.

Kindly help me to find out the issue.

Thanks

0 Likes

Did you try to unplug the kit board from your computer and plug it again?

0 Likes

yes, i did that as you mentioned in the last discussion.

0 Likes

Hi,

Is the device will be in advertise mode, when i dump the code that you had provided.  Because i'm seeing in Cypress Bluetooth application in the name of hello & -30dBm power level.  so let me know whether i'm missing anything.

And i'm following the below procedure to dump hello sensor into the device, please confirm that i'm following the correct procedure or not, if not can you explain how to do it.

pastedImage_0.png

Thanks

0 Likes

1. Please unzip the file I give you before. You can build a new file (named as "customer" for example) under the apps file. Then move the hello_sensor file that I gave you into it.

pastedImage_2.png

2. Then right click on the wiced SDK "apps" column and select refresh. Then you will see the hello_sensor file in it.

pastedImage_3.png

3. In the "make target" column, create a new make target named "customer.hello_sensor-CYW920719Q40EVB_01 download".

pastedImage_4.png

4. Plug the Q40 Kit board to your computer and double click the "customer.hello_sensor-CYW920719Q40EVB_01 download" . You should see the board was successfully programmed.

5. Unplug the Kit board and plug it on your computer again. Open the command window and use the mbt command to set the right COM port as you did before. Then you can use the mbt command successfully.

Thanks!

Now it is working

0 Likes