Downloading a program to a CYBT-343026-01 custom card.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
PeDo_4684411
Level 1
Level 1

I am using a RS232 FTDI adapter to download a hello_sensor_app through the HCI interface. The communication goes fine and the minidriver is launched OK but  the log file shows  the module memory has a mistmatch in the bytes writen and read.

I append here the last lines of the log:

A total of 2 contiguous memory areas were filled:

[FF000000..FF000027] DATA (40 bytes)

[FF003000..FF01419B] DATA (70044 bytes)

Download config error trying to verify 40 bytes at address 0xFF000000    (SOURCE:  CONFIG   Configuration data   build/hello_sensor-CYBT_343026_EVAL-rom-ram-Wiced-release/hello_sensor-CYBT_343026_EVAL-rom-ram-Wiced-release.hex) (Data mismatch at address 0xFF000000. Expected byte value 0x01 but device contains 0x66)

Please, help.

Thanks,

0 Likes
4 Replies
SheetalJ
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 500 likes received

Hi PeDo_4684411​,

Have you made any changes in .btp file or configuration files? Are you able to program the board using WICED IDE? Can you please attach full log of the error?

Make sure you have sent reset command initially and board is in download mode.

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hi Sheetalj_96.

I have not made any change in those files you mentioned. I have follow the instructions  as indicated in KBA223428. The platform files used and modified as instructed in  KB221025. I am using the last  WICED Studio version available. I have no problems for initiating the downloading process as you can see in the log file attached after a Recovery Procedure.

Thank you in advance.

0 Likes

Hi Sheetalj_96.

I have asked for a solution to a downloading problem related to a custom card that embed a CYBT-343026-01. The log file that demonstrates a good communication between the Wiced Studio and the module in the card have been sent without an answer. The log shows also that the problem occurs when reading the Flash. Can you help me or this is a failure associated to the module and the inversion I did to produce the cards is lost?

0 Likes
Charles_Lai
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

Hi,

Due to the lack of vital information, this issue cannot be processed.

It's recommended that you look for field debug assistance or share your whole source code, for resolving your issue.

This thread is now closed. You are always welcome to post new issues in our community.

Best regards

0 Likes