CYW20721, what's the API for "Security Request" command of BT Spec 3.6.7 in WICED SDK?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
LiLe_3234306
Level 3
Level 3
25 replies posted First comment on KBA 50 sign-ins

Hi Cypress,

Our customer is asking if WICED SDK supports for the API for "Security Request" of BT Spec 3.6.7?

Customer wants to request security from slave to master like as following BT Spec 2.4.6 Slave Security Request.

As you can see BT spec, slave device can request security by transmitting a Security Request command to master device. I am not sure if WICED SDK supports for API for this command. If so, could you let me know what's the API?

For your information,

- WICED SDK : 6.3.x

- Cypress chipset : CYW20721

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_0.png

Thanks,

Liam

0 Likes
1 Solution
SheetalJ
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 500 likes received

Hello Liam,

CYW20721 is not a broad-market product. Can you please contact your local Cypress team or Cypress FAE? They will help you to get more support for your query.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
SheetalJ
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 500 likes received

Hello Liam,

CYW20721 is not a broad-market product. Can you please contact your local Cypress team or Cypress FAE? They will help you to get more support for your query.

0 Likes

Hi SheetalJ_96,

This is Liam Lee working for Uniquest(Cypress Disty in KR) as FAE. I heard 20721 has changed to broad-market product. Also, Cypress recommended to use community rather than MyCase if possible.

Thanks,

Liam

0 Likes

LiLe_3234306

Confirming that the 20721 is not broad market. Once the 20721 Product Manager agrees to engage on the opportunity (CY Sales and Regional Marketing in your region will need to reach out to him), he will line up the necessary internal resources for support and SFDC will be the tool you use to create tickets.

0 Likes