CYBT-483039-02 BLE module default conducted Output Power

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
user_4160961
Level 1
Level 1

I just purchased a CYBT-483039-02 BLE module and I would like to know its default output power. I know that the CYW20719 device can be set up to +4dBm and also that the PA RFX2401C can provide up to +20 dBm, but I would like to know what's the module actual advertising output power the way it is being sold by Distributors.

In case this value is different depending on Regions, I bought it in the European Union. With the device and the PA being feed with 3,6 Volt, the module consumes 8 mA. Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution
BoonT_56
Employee
Employee
500 likes received 250 likes received 100 likes received

I may not confirm the default Tx power during advertising when the module is first shipped to you as it really depends on the sample application. Instead, you may want to install the platform files into WICED Studio, turn on the on-module FEM, download a demo application, and convinced yourself.

Do refer to WICED Studio: Platform Files for CYBT-483039-EVAL – KBA223747

View solution in original post

1 Reply
BoonT_56
Employee
Employee
500 likes received 250 likes received 100 likes received

I may not confirm the default Tx power during advertising when the module is first shipped to you as it really depends on the sample application. Instead, you may want to install the platform files into WICED Studio, turn on the on-module FEM, download a demo application, and convinced yourself.

Do refer to WICED Studio: Platform Files for CYBT-483039-EVAL – KBA223747