Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
jbruneaux
Level 3
Level 3
25 sign-ins 10 replies posted 10 questions asked

Hi,

We want to use the CYBT-343151-02 (based on the CYW20706 chipset) for two simultaneous SCO connection. How does the PCM slot mapping works ? The CYW20706 datasheet says that the slot is always mapped to the same slot, but it does not give a rule for it :

1/ Do the first SCO connection uses the first slot, then the second SCO uses the next slot ?

2/ If I understand correctly, if the first SCO connection is closed while the other is still in use, then the second SCO data will still be placed on the second slot. Is it correct ?

3/ Is the slot mapping based on the SCO connection creation order or using a fixed scheme (like based on the remote device bd address or anything else) ?

Regards, Jerome

0 Likes
1 Solution
Owen_Zhang123
5 questions asked 500 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

1. Yes.

2. Yes, there is a allocate bit for each slot. The new incoming connection will check from the first slot and choose the first one which is not allocated.

3. It is based on the SCO connection creation order.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Owen_Zhang123
5 questions asked 500 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

1. Yes.

2. Yes, there is a allocate bit for each slot. The new incoming connection will check from the first slot and choose the first one which is not allocated.

3. It is based on the SCO connection creation order.

0 Likes
jbruneaux
Level 3
Level 3
25 sign-ins 10 replies posted 10 questions asked

Thanks for the answer.

So, if I have 2 profiles in my bluetooth profile (1 Handsfree AG and one handsfree HF), then the ACL connection order do not determine the PCM slot mapping, only the SCO connection creation order will give me the mapping ?

Regards, Jerome

0 Likes

Yes, the slot mapping is for sco connection.

0 Likes