CYBT-343026-01 GPIO Toggle Issue-2

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
NaDo_1344206
Level 1
Level 1
Welcome!

Hi All,

I had tried to ON/OFF LED connected as per attached schematic but not able to do using attached code in notepad++.

I had used CYBT-343026-01 based custom board WICED Studio ( WICED-SDK Version: Wiced_006.002.001.0002 , b94b1cc047c6cbaa4d2aa50bd36d6af921998270 )

I am able to program device but not effect on LED.

Please help if I had anything wrong in code.

Thanks,

Nainesh Doshi.

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi,

I think you have used the timers wrongly.

Could you please try the attached code - sample.c. It is coded to blink LED on WICED_P26 periodically with 1sec timer.

If it works you can add other LEDs also in the code.

Please make sure you have mapped the correct pins in the code as per the customized board schematics.

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
lock attach
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi,

I think you have used the timers wrongly.

Could you please try the attached code - sample.c. It is coded to blink LED on WICED_P26 periodically with 1sec timer.

If it works you can add other LEDs also in the code.

Please make sure you have mapped the correct pins in the code as per the customized board schematics.

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

0 Likes

Hi Dheeraj,

Thanks for your valuable support.

But my problem yet not resolved. I can program module successfully as per attached snapshot.

I had checked connections of that LEAD to LED they are perfect, but still using your code also LED doesn't light up at all.

Thanks,

Nainesh.

WICED community.png

0 Likes

Hi,

We have tested the "sample.c" code (which I have attached) in the CYBT-343026-EVAL and it is working when I changed WICED_P26 to WICED_P28.  If the LED on your board is connected to WICED_P28 as in the EVAL kit, then please make this change.

#define LED_GPIO_1    WICED_P28

From our testing with the EVAL kit we could conclude that the sample code, LED and timers are working perfectly on the module.

Could you please make sure you have used the correct pins for LED and it is defined in the program.

Thanks,

-Dheeraj