Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
vsnkumar
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

Hi,

I'm using Cypress Wiced studio IDE (V 6.2.1.2) for CYBT 343026-01 Bluetooth module. For my requirement, In the Wicked studio IDE,  I'm using only spp.c  file  under 20706-A2_Bluetooth project.  In this spp.c file, I'm using 'wiced_hal_puart_set_baudrate()' function for changing the Baudrate. By using this function, I'm able to change my Baudrate to 115200 and 57600 only. But if I change to 38400 or 19200 or 9600 values then the CYBT 343026-01 Bluetooth is not communicating through Uart. Please tell me the reason why it is communicating only for 115200 or 57600. I want it to work for lower Baud rate values also. so please tell me the solution for my problem

0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi,

I request you to use Modustoolbox and BTSDK for developing applications because wiced sdk for Bluetooth is now obsolete. See you are able to reproduce it in the latest SDK.

"Bluetooth is not communicating through Uart" -> Could you please give me more clarification? What is the application logic you have implemented? 

Thanks,

-Dheeraj.P.K 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi,

I request you to use Modustoolbox and BTSDK for developing applications because wiced sdk for Bluetooth is now obsolete. See you are able to reproduce it in the latest SDK.

"Bluetooth is not communicating through Uart" -> Could you please give me more clarification? What is the application logic you have implemented? 

Thanks,

-Dheeraj.P.K 

0 Likes