Audio data transferring to BT controller in cy920721.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Nagarjuna_k
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

Hello All,

I was trying to implement a new use case in which audio data has to be processed by codec DSP. so with SPI  I am trying to read audio data from codec memory region. But here I am facing one issue that is I am unable to find API's to give audio data packets. I am using latest-v3.x wiced_btsdk. In available sdk I2S is configured to route audio data but how audio data is handling in I2S interrupt handler and transferring to BT controller code is hidden it seems. so can anyone help me How Audio data is routing to BT stack. Even in playback case also I am unable to understand How Audio data is SBC (or) any codec  standard decoded and sent to codec.

Thanks in Advance.

Nagarjuna

0 Likes
1 Solution
AnjanaM_61
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 5 questions asked

Hi @Nagarjuna_k 

Sorry I missed to respond to you.

I checked internally. There is no option to access the audio data in application layer as similar to your requirement . 

Regards,
Anjana

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
AnjanaM_61

Hello @Nagarjuna_k 

As per my knowledge, for our BT audio chips, you can't access audio data in application layer. 

However I will double check with our software team if there is any other ways you can accomplish this requirement . 

Regards,

Anjana

Nagarjuna_k
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

Thanks for quick reply @AnjanaM_61 .

Since SPI API's are available to read codec memory data, Able to read Audio data, but unable to understand How to feed it to BT stack ?.

can you please help me regarding this.

Thanks and Regards,

Nagarjuna.K

0 Likes
AnjanaM_61

Hi @Nagarjuna_k 

Sorry I missed to respond to you.

I checked internally. There is no option to access the audio data in application layer as similar to your requirement . 

Regards,
Anjana

0 Likes