20704 a1/a2 revisions and USB wake modes

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
GrahamS_21
Employee
Employee
25 replies posted 10 likes received 10 replies posted

I am supporting a customer using the CYW20704 and need some help answering some questions.

1. What is the difference between the A1 and A2 revisions of the silicon. Customer has both and would like to know what the errata on the A1 was that was fixed on A2.

2. Do we have any information on the Host Wake Signal operation in USB mode?

3. Do we have any information on the electrical specification for the Host Wake signal. is it open collector?

4. The customer has followed our reference design, which should allow them to inherit the Bluetooth QID. Do they inherit the certification (FCC CE etc) or what do they need to do to simplify this process?

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

For number 2 and 3, I think you will find the following applicable: Using BT_HOST_WAKE to wake the host...

For 4, I am not aware of any regulatory done for the CY EVK.  They will need to use a module partner if they need a certified design.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

For number 2 and 3, I think you will find the following applicable: Using BT_HOST_WAKE to wake the host...

For 4, I am not aware of any regulatory done for the CY EVK.  They will need to use a module partner if they need a certified design.

0 Likes