导入SDK里的工程43XXX_WI-FI后,右键运行C/C++代码分析后为什么那么多叉

公告

大中华汽车电子生态圈社区并入开发者社区- 更多资讯点击此

Tip / 登入 to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
DJJQ_4100866
Level 3
Level 3
25 replies posted 10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins

如题

QQ图片20191220133446.png

0 点赞
1 解答
SheetalJ
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 500 likes received

Hi DJJQ_4100866​,

Which WICED version and cypress chip/product are you using? Are you trying to program a device?

You do not need to import the 43xxx_Wi-Fi workspace to WICED SDK explicitely. After installing, you can see different workspaces in Project Explorer window. From the attached snapshot, the installing or 'importing' procedure doesn't look correct to me.

I would suggest you to refer WICED-Studio-6.2\43xxx_Wi-Fi\doc\WICED-QSG.pdf to get start with the WICED Studio and programming the device. Let me know at what stage you are getting the errors.

在原帖中查看解决方案

1 回复
SheetalJ
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 500 likes received

Hi DJJQ_4100866​,

Which WICED version and cypress chip/product are you using? Are you trying to program a device?

You do not need to import the 43xxx_Wi-Fi workspace to WICED SDK explicitely. After installing, you can see different workspaces in Project Explorer window. From the attached snapshot, the installing or 'importing' procedure doesn't look correct to me.

I would suggest you to refer WICED-Studio-6.2\43xxx_Wi-Fi\doc\WICED-QSG.pdf to get start with the WICED Studio and programming the device. Let me know at what stage you are getting the errors.