Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Software Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

WICED™ Studio

Discussion forum regarding WICED™ Studio related topics.

60835024 8416

ModusToolbox™

The ModusToolbox™ forum includes discussions regarding multi-platform development tools and a comprehensive suite of GitHub-hosted firmware libraries accompanied by thoroughly tested code example applications.

2922440 1490

AURIX™ Development Studio

The AURIX™ Development Studio is a free of charge Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for the TriCore™-based AURIX™ microcontroller family. It is a comprehensive development environment, including Eclipse IDE, C-Compiler, Multi-core Debugger, Infineon low-level driver (iLLD), with no time and code-size limitations that enables editing, compiling, and debugging of application code. Combined with numerous code example projects, the IDE can be used to evaluate the powerful architecture of the AURIX™ microcontroller family. It supports Microsoft Windows 10 as a host operating system (OS).

962882 169
filter icon

Featured Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
In page 10 of 920732TAG00-HWUM100-R.pdf, it tell use that how to boot BCM20732 chipset from ROM. It can recover BCM20732 when it NVRAM is corrupted an... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I would like to test the proximity profile example for WICED SMART. Please tell me where I can find a client that would work. Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I was wondering if I could get a list of all functions sitting in ROM of BCM20732.Besides some profiles ROM also contains functions (utility functions... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I am able to use the hellosensor.exe sample code for the PC dongle communicating with WICED SMART. Is it possible to modify the code for the hellosens... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello SupportI have the document called MMP20732S-TRM102-R which describes how to layout the BCM20732S SiP module on pages 21 and 22.I think this desc... Show More
legic_1490776
Smart Bluetooth
My application would like to enter a long timed sleep, and possibly wake up on an interrupt.  This seems to work OK, but I am trying to figure out if ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,My customer is checking if there is a more detailed documentation on function call description?Which function call they can use to write their appl... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Where can I find a datasheets on the BCM 20736 (BLE+ARM+Wireless Charging)  and BCM 4771 (GNSS Satellite Sensors) ?Thanks for your helpBob Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
A few questions regarding directed advertisements:1. In BLE_PROFILE_CFG is .high_direct_adv_interval and .low_direct_adv_interval in units of seconds ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth

is there any sample Android or iOS code available to work with glucose profile?

Category Information

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .