Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Software Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

WICED™ Studio

Discussion forum regarding WICED™ Studio related topics.

59599680 8416

ModusToolbox™

The ModusToolbox™ forum includes discussions regarding multi-platform development tools and a comprehensive suite of GitHub-hosted firmware libraries accompanied by thoroughly tested code example applications.

2631370 1480

AURIX™ Development Studio

The AURIX™ Development Studio is a free of charge Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for the TriCore™-based AURIX™ microcontroller family. It is a comprehensive development environment, including Eclipse IDE, C-Compiler, Multi-core Debugger, Infineon low-level driver (iLLD), with no time and code-size limitations that enables editing, compiling, and debugging of application code. Combined with numerous code example projects, the IDE can be used to evaluate the powerful architecture of the AURIX™ microcontroller family. It supports Microsoft Windows 10 as a host operating system (OS).

922368 167
filter icon

Featured Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Hi,        I am working on cy3214 PSOC eval usb evalution board. I have installed Psoc designer 4.3v. This board uses cy8c24794 IC. I am tryi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        My case use 21434 to bulid CSD application, (Vdd = 3.3V)    host require less than 1mA power consumption in idle mode,    and use I2C to contr... Show More
MR_41
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        The latest version of PSoC Programmer, version 3.05 is released. This release supports the new PSoC Designer 5.0 SP4 release. The programmer m... Show More
Rolf_Nooteboom
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Hi,        PD5.0 SP4 is hanging when the message "Loading debug symbols . . . " appears. I tried several POD clock frequencies.        Regards... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        After simulating the design, i go to BUILD and GENERATE PROJECT. Here a suitable device is selected and OK is pressed.An error called PROJECT ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        We have typed the following code to acces a port:        mov a, REG[PRT2DR]    OR A,0X0FF    MOV REG[PRT1DR],A        but the value at the por... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        when i simulate the project,it says "unable to generate simulation files"。    how to resolve???    Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        My project uses a setpoint region temperature valuator, with a point set at 30 degC    When generating the application I get multiple errors a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Hello,        I have been out of the PSoC loop for a while, and want to get started with it again.    Unfortunately I have run into a problem.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        There used to be a USB Host forum for support- it seems to have been nuked by Cypress. I am having extreme difficulties getting any support fo... Show More
Category Information

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .