Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Software Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

WICED™ Studio

Discussion forum regarding WICED™ Studio related topics.

60434938 8415

ModusToolbox™

The ModusToolbox™ forum includes discussions regarding multi-platform development tools and a comprehensive suite of GitHub-hosted firmware libraries accompanied by thoroughly tested code example applications.

2838698 1488

AURIX™ Development Studio

The AURIX™ Development Studio is a free of charge Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for the TriCore™-based AURIX™ microcontroller family. It is a comprehensive development environment, including Eclipse IDE, C-Compiler, Multi-core Debugger, Infineon low-level driver (iLLD), with no time and code-size limitations that enables editing, compiling, and debugging of application code. Combined with numerous code example projects, the IDE can be used to evaluate the powerful architecture of the AURIX™ microcontroller family. It supports Microsoft Windows 10 as a host operating system (OS).

951284 169
filter icon

Featured Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Hello,        I have a CY3269N Lighting Starter Demonstration Kit and I want to see the program which is implemented on the chip and to modify... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Hi Support team,        My name is "Shaik", I am new to "Embedded Systems". I have confused with few components of "CY3210 MiniProg1 MiniEval... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        QP-nano is an ultra-lightweight, open source, state machine framework and preemptive kernel for developing real-time embedded applications. QP... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Hi,        I downloaded image compiler from    http://www.cypress.com/?rID=34517 .        I installed PSoC_Designer_5.0_Service_Pack_4.5 and... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Hello. I'm planning to use multiple CY7C1472BV25 SRAM chips at my design (an Arbitrary Waveform Generator) and I want to migrate them, so that... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Hi All,        PSoC Designer 5.0 SP5.0 does not call PSoC Programmer for programming. For programming, one small sweet window pop ups and indi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        When i use cube ice and 21x34 pod practice modify IO port,    Pod only connect P17 to voltage meter, no other external component.    the code ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello everybody! I need help on a project that uses 20 power switching FETs in a circulating form which turns ON two groups of five FETs each with on... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Hi        I am experiencing this error while trying to compile my main.c. After consulting the IDE Guide and user manual I have found very vag... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I'm using Designer 5 sp4.5 (although the same applies to sp4a), I spread the workspace over 2 monitors and like to use 2 Vertical tab groups, one wit... Show More
Category Information

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .