Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Software Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

ModusToolbox™

The ModusToolbox™ forum includes discussions regarding multi-platform development tools and a comprehensive suite of GitHub-hosted firmware libraries accompanied by thoroughly tested code example applications.

6901203 1288

WICED™ Studio

Discussion forum regarding WICED™ Studio related topics.

40046156 8522

AURIX™ Development Studio

The AURIX™ Development Studio is a free of charge Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for the TriCore™-based AURIX™ microcontroller family. It is a comprehensive development environment, including Eclipse IDE, C-Compiler, Multi-core Debugger, Infineon low-level driver (iLLD), with no time and code-size limitations that enables editing, compiling, and debugging of application code. Combined with numerous code example projects, the IDE can be used to evaluate the powerful architecture of the AURIX™ microcontroller family. It supports Microsoft Windows 10 as a host operating system (OS).

257168 115

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        When I try to do some floating point calculation in main.c under PSOC Creator, the results are not right. For example,    float x;    x=1.0/3.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        The directions that are on the card for the Imagecraft C Compiler say to click on "Tools" then "Objects" and a box will open up. However, on D... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Until now I could not find any wireless support for a PSoC3 in Creator for CyFi or Artaflex modules.        Will a user module be implemented ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        hi everybody.have anyone got interface with CYWM6934 ?help me    Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Hi,        If I have a variable declared in a C file as;            volatile long seconds;            and want to access that from a timer in... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        I have lost the Toolbar in my PSoC Designer Software. I am using the newer version of PSoC Designer 5.0 sp4. Please give me some advice about ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Just upgraded to PSoC Designer 5 SP 6. When I compile and click on errors listed in the output from Build screen, Designer no longer jumps to ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        I'd like to know if the boot table is stored in its own FLASH, or if it's stored in program memory. If its stored in program memory, what is t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Hi        I'm starting with PSOC'S but I have a problem trying to use the DAC, it seems that the Designer doesn't find the DAC9.h file, I'm us... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        i am trying to use a uart for a design, when its placed on the design. They are no interrupts vecotr generated in the interrupts tab of the de... Show More
Category Information

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .