Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Software Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

WICED™ Studio

Discussion forum regarding WICED™ Studio related topics.

59583082 8416

ModusToolbox™

The ModusToolbox™ forum includes discussions regarding multi-platform development tools and a comprehensive suite of GitHub-hosted firmware libraries accompanied by thoroughly tested code example applications.

2630192 1480

AURIX™ Development Studio

The AURIX™ Development Studio is a free of charge Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for the TriCore™-based AURIX™ microcontroller family. It is a comprehensive development environment, including Eclipse IDE, C-Compiler, Multi-core Debugger, Infineon low-level driver (iLLD), with no time and code-size limitations that enables editing, compiling, and debugging of application code. Combined with numerous code example projects, the IDE can be used to evaluate the powerful architecture of the AURIX™ microcontroller family. It supports Microsoft Windows 10 as a host operating system (OS).

922151 167
filter icon

Featured Discussions

JiCl_3555446
Wi-Fi Combo
I downloaded and installed the most recent version of WICED Studio, which is 6.2.1.2. During installation and execution I was using Oracle JDK 12 and ... Show More
leka_3804381
Wi-Fi Combo
I've search  our website for the SDK of CYW943455EVB-02However, there is very little information about CYW943455EVB-02 on our website. Could you pleas... Show More
JeGu_2199941
Wi-Fi Combo
Test procedure :     step 1. extract the attached file to apps/ folder     step 1. build with make target : snip.app1-BCM94343W_AVN     step 2. build ... Show More
DaEr_349131
ModusToolbox™
Hi,Background:I would say one of the most common mistakes when designing PCBA's is that you realize some pin was swapped or couldn't be assigned to th... Show More
DaEr_349131
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    Is there a way to get & set the Pin/port configuration via a raw text/csv/xml/any-non-binary-file.    alt. if there is some hidden way to scrip... Show More
DaEr_349131
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,http://zephyrproject.org/​ looks very promising, especially from a developer point-of-view.It would be rgeat to see interest from Cypress side to c... Show More
sule_4245291
Studio Bluetooth
Hello Support TeamWe are prepairing for bring-up CY20271 and installed WICED-Studio-6.3.Because i'm not familar with new platform environment, i have ... Show More
yapi_4185356
Studio Bluetooth
I would like to know how to use HID and voice mike devices on CYW20735? Show More
JuPl_4036016
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,I have a cy8c4127azq s455, and cannot find it in psoc creator. If i use the cy8c4127azi s455 version, psoc creator gives me a message that it ca... Show More
user_4245036
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I have bought an ISM43362 to add WiFi Access Point to my Raspberry Pi CM3+. Sadly, I am unable to connect this module to my Raspi. Indeed, the modu... Show More
Category Information

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .