Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Software Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

WICED™ Studio

Discussion forum regarding WICED™ Studio related topics.

60814441 8416

ModusToolbox™

The ModusToolbox™ forum includes discussions regarding multi-platform development tools and a comprehensive suite of GitHub-hosted firmware libraries accompanied by thoroughly tested code example applications.

2919268 1490

AURIX™ Development Studio

The AURIX™ Development Studio is a free of charge Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for the TriCore™-based AURIX™ microcontroller family. It is a comprehensive development environment, including Eclipse IDE, C-Compiler, Multi-core Debugger, Infineon low-level driver (iLLD), with no time and code-size limitations that enables editing, compiling, and debugging of application code. Combined with numerous code example projects, the IDE can be used to evaluate the powerful architecture of the AURIX™ microcontroller family. It supports Microsoft Windows 10 as a host operating system (OS).

962407 169
filter icon

Featured Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I do like the way these graphic editors look, but I don't think they are so easy to handle when it comes to zooming and panning throughout the pages -... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        The headers just about say it all. Do the PSoC chips and PSoC creator allow you to wire up a bunch of the on-board resources to perform one fu... Show More
Rolf_Nooteboom
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        I just received the bad news Microchip had acquired HI-TECH. I guess support from HI-TECH for the M8C compiler will be on low priority and wil... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        System.XML.XMLTextReaderImpl.Throw(exception e) error I get this message and the menues of the Designer do not work properly anymore. Is there... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am using PSoC 3 Creator 1, and PSoC 1 Designer 5. I noted that Designer has no way to set tab settings in the IDE, nor does it have any way to contr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
When I read the datasheet of I2C(I2CHW in PSoC Creator), I found when we use Slave mode, the function "uint8 I2C_SlaveStatus(void)" will be used to c... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Rather than ask thirty different questions in thirty different Topics, I thought I'd ask them one at a time in a single thread.        I have ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Hi        I have a design which I have to update, the design uses the CY8C26443, this is obsolete now and the customer doesn't have the source... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        I am starting to use the device CY8C20666A-24LTXI with PSoC Designer 5.0.        I can program it using miniprog3, but I can't succeed to ligh... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        When creating a component for Psoc creator library, there is any chance to protect the source code so people who get the IP doesnt have access... Show More
Category Information

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .