Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Software Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

WICED™ Studio

Discussion forum regarding WICED™ Studio related topics.

60662916 8416

ModusToolbox™

The ModusToolbox™ forum includes discussions regarding multi-platform development tools and a comprehensive suite of GitHub-hosted firmware libraries accompanied by thoroughly tested code example applications.

2880963 1490

AURIX™ Development Studio

The AURIX™ Development Studio is a free of charge Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for the TriCore™-based AURIX™ microcontroller family. It is a comprehensive development environment, including Eclipse IDE, C-Compiler, Multi-core Debugger, Infineon low-level driver (iLLD), with no time and code-size limitations that enables editing, compiling, and debugging of application code. Combined with numerous code example projects, the IDE can be used to evaluate the powerful architecture of the AURIX™ microcontroller family. It supports Microsoft Windows 10 as a host operating system (OS).

958394 169
filter icon

Featured Discussions

BaGo_4138971
Studio Bluetooth
Hi All ,  I'm new to the wiced SDK . I have upgraded our wiced SDK from 3.6.2 to 6.2.  In the old SKD(3.6.2) we writing our bootloader firmware versio... Show More
jega_1388261
Wi-Fi Combo
Does it exist Windows 10 drivers for the CYW954907AEVAL1F kit so it can be use as a under windows as a WIFI Station ?If yes what WICED application  ne... Show More
hawac_4260736
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
It is my first time using the software and I am having issues with the port selection.No ports are showing up in the 'Port Selection' to program even ... Show More
roshc_3630626
Studio Bluetooth
HiI used the following method:1. Press and hold the Recovery button (SW3).2. Press and hold the Reset (SW2) button for 1 second.3. Release SW2.4. Rele... Show More
dog-one
ModusToolbox™
Has anyone successfully coded and ran a SoftAP application on the CY8CPROTO-062-4343W prototype board?I've tried every possible avenue I can think of ... Show More
user_4053416
Wi-Fi Combo
Greetings,I have some problems to make the OTA process in the field.In two times, during the OTA process, the BCM4343W are rebooting by whachtdog time... Show More
dutr_4207231
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,My WICED Expansion for STM (STERLING-LWBTM STM EXPANSION BOARD) doesn't display the JTAG COM port, it only displays the USB -> Serial COM port. ... Show More
swli_3187821
Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux
Hi expert,   We are using Linux BSA_Server to implement BT Sink function. Application layer uses UIPC_Open to receive PCM/AAC data from BSA_Server.   ... Show More
user_1996851
Studio Bluetooth
I have 3 BLE devices running simultaneously and pair with indvidual broadcom dongles (client). However the signals keep crossing over and I would like... Show More
anjac_956951
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Iam Using PSOC 5 First touch starter kit, which version of PSOC creator and PSOC programmer should be used to support that? Show More
Category Information

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .