Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Software Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

ModusToolbox™

The ModusToolbox™ forum includes discussions regarding multi-platform development tools and a comprehensive suite of GitHub-hosted firmware libraries accompanied by thoroughly tested code example applications.

6939878 1296

WICED™ Studio

Discussion forum regarding WICED™ Studio related topics.

40171843 8524

AURIX™ Development Studio

The AURIX™ Development Studio is a free of charge Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for the TriCore™-based AURIX™ microcontroller family. It is a comprehensive development environment, including Eclipse IDE, C-Compiler, Multi-core Debugger, Infineon low-level driver (iLLD), with no time and code-size limitations that enables editing, compiling, and debugging of application code. Combined with numerous code example projects, the IDE can be used to evaluate the powerful architecture of the AURIX™ microcontroller family. It supports Microsoft Windows 10 as a host operating system (OS).

261428 117

Recent discussions

Sort by:
brpa_4047586
Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux
Hello developers,We are in the process of performing EMC testing for our product. Our product uses Murata SP-HY1MW-F chip which has CYW43455 inside it... Show More
Mitchell_shen
Studio Bluetooth
Our product use CYW20704UA2 for BT4.2 HOST application.But refer Qualification and Certification – KBA222020 CYW20732/20736/20737/20706/20707 Qualification and Certification – KBA222020... Show More
noacc_4030701
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,I would like to use the PrISM component to change the brightness of a led Matrix.I have configured the PrISM component with a resolution of 8 bits,... Show More
NiPa_3775556
Studio Bluetooth
Hi.The header file WICED-Studio-6.2\20706-A2_Bluetooth\include/wiced_bt_dev.h contains a prototype for a function called wiced_bt_dev_read_tx_power().... Show More
AkMu_1694496
Studio Bluetooth
Dears,Our customer would like to try to evaluate CYBT-353027-02 for their handy gas sensor equipment.They have already had CYBT-353027-EVAL for the ev... Show More
FlMo_3989191
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,right now im getting into the WLAN capabilities of the CYW54907 with said development board.I use the Config_join_ping code example to get the b... Show More
SaIr_3758621
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,i'm  getting  compilation error as  error: 'size_t' has not been declared even though the respective header file is included.This error is encounte... Show More
banc_4015711
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We are using the 450-0169 part from Laird (Sterling LWB5) in our design. We understand that the Laird LWB5 module uses Cypress' CYW43353 chip & bas... Show More
CoreyW_81
Studio Bluetooth
We wish to use standard (rather than WICED) HCI commands.  I have created a do-nothing app for the module and am implementing the UART protocol to dow... Show More
NiMc_1688136
Wi-Fi Combo
After an OTA image download I see around 1% not recovering until a power cycle of 100's of devices.I am rebooting my processor after OTA with the comm... Show More
Category Information

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .