Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Software Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

WICED™ Studio

Discussion forum regarding WICED™ Studio related topics.

60234949 8415

ModusToolbox™

The ModusToolbox™ forum includes discussions regarding multi-platform development tools and a comprehensive suite of GitHub-hosted firmware libraries accompanied by thoroughly tested code example applications.

2802627 1485

AURIX™ Development Studio

The AURIX™ Development Studio is a free of charge Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for the TriCore™-based AURIX™ microcontroller family. It is a comprehensive development environment, including Eclipse IDE, C-Compiler, Multi-core Debugger, Infineon low-level driver (iLLD), with no time and code-size limitations that enables editing, compiling, and debugging of application code. Combined with numerous code example projects, the IDE can be used to evaluate the powerful architecture of the AURIX™ microcontroller family. It supports Microsoft Windows 10 as a host operating system (OS).

945916 169
filter icon

Featured Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        It is announced on psoc sw page that creator 1.0 beta 5 is available.. but download button link to download beta 4.1// beta 5 is realy avaliab... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hello all,    After installing Beta 5 through auto update, I was welcomed with the problem of some non-working child window covering the top portion ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have not had a problem with this in the past, but now my code does not halt on breakpoints; it continues to execute. I cannot even get the very firs... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Hi. I am in trouble. I draft my circuit diagram dividing two pages on PSoC Creator. I want to connect an output of schematic page1 to an input... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am having issues with PSoC designer while compiling a project. Up till yesterday everything was working fine however since this morning compling a p... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 I recently ran into a problem when trying to share a project with a co-worker here that I thought might be easily resolvable if I could get the featu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Is there an expected release date yet for PSoC Creator Beta 5?  I am specifically interested in the source code for creating a custom Bootloader-type ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Is there anyone interested in a lighter version of PSoc Designer? A version which could work on a low performance machine.    Post a reply if interest... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Has anyone had biuld errors when using the CSD property module ans CSd buttons? I get a cant find the CSDpropertyConst file error.  I never had this i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hallo everybody.    I'm new to Psoc so i'm starting with the latest tool, the Psoc Creator. After searching and searching the question remains: how is... Show More
Category Information

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .