Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Software Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

ModusToolbox™

The ModusToolbox™ forum includes discussions regarding multi-platform development tools and a comprehensive suite of GitHub-hosted firmware libraries accompanied by thoroughly tested code example applications.

6935953 1295

WICED™ Studio

Discussion forum regarding WICED™ Studio related topics.

40155109 8523

AURIX™ Development Studio

The AURIX™ Development Studio is a free of charge Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for the TriCore™-based AURIX™ microcontroller family. It is a comprehensive development environment, including Eclipse IDE, C-Compiler, Multi-core Debugger, Infineon low-level driver (iLLD), with no time and code-size limitations that enables editing, compiling, and debugging of application code. Combined with numerous code example projects, the IDE can be used to evaluate the powerful architecture of the AURIX™ microcontroller family. It supports Microsoft Windows 10 as a host operating system (OS).

260982 117

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
(I have 've posted a similar message in the PSoC1 forum, but this one seems to be far more suitable for that, please excuse me for multi-posting)    W... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have updated the PSoC Creator to Beta5.0 ,then found  there is no ES1 options  in   Device Revision PSoC Creator 1.0 Beta 5.0 .does PSoC Creator to ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        It is announced on psoc sw page that creator 1.0 beta 5 is available.. but download button link to download beta 4.1// beta 5 is realy avaliab... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hello all,    After installing Beta 5 through auto update, I was welcomed with the problem of some non-working child window covering the top portion ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have not had a problem with this in the past, but now my code does not halt on breakpoints; it continues to execute. I cannot even get the very firs... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Hi. I am in trouble. I draft my circuit diagram dividing two pages on PSoC Creator. I want to connect an output of schematic page1 to an input... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am having issues with PSoC designer while compiling a project. Up till yesterday everything was working fine however since this morning compling a p... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 I recently ran into a problem when trying to share a project with a co-worker here that I thought might be easily resolvable if I could get the featu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Is there an expected release date yet for PSoC Creator Beta 5?  I am specifically interested in the source code for creating a custom Bootloader-type ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Is there anyone interested in a lighter version of PSoc Designer? A version which could work on a low performance machine.    Post a reply if interest... Show More
Category Information

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .