Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Software Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

ModusToolbox™

The ModusToolbox™ forum includes discussions regarding multi-platform development tools and a comprehensive suite of GitHub-hosted firmware libraries accompanied by thoroughly tested code example applications.

7379387 1339

WICED™ Studio

Discussion forum regarding WICED™ Studio related topics.

41889711 8530

AURIX™ Development Studio

The AURIX™ Development Studio is a free of charge Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for the TriCore™-based AURIX™ microcontroller family. It is a comprehensive development environment, including Eclipse IDE, C-Compiler, Multi-core Debugger, Infineon low-level driver (iLLD), with no time and code-size limitations that enables editing, compiling, and debugging of application code. Combined with numerous code example projects, the IDE can be used to evaluate the powerful architecture of the AURIX™ microcontroller family. It supports Microsoft Windows 10 as a host operating system (OS).

307831 121

Recent discussions

Sort by:
AxLi_1746341
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Test with sdk-6.1:Using wiced_bt_ble_observe() API always get scan response even withsetting scan_mode =BTM_BLE_SCAN_MODE_PASSIVE in ble_scan_cfg.I... Show More
agmi_3321141
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I want to use the buffer pool statistics API based on the documentation in "Application Buffer Pools". This function doesn't seem to be generic as ... Show More
OlKa_3358896
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi. With new board design we can connect to CYW43907 mcu with J-Link)What options need configurate in make file for custom board? What platform need s... Show More
brha_3994521
Wi-Fi Combo
I have an application I have written that has 2 simple functions taken from snips and samples in the wiced SDK 6,2.  I am running the code on the BCM9... Show More
yulic_4169501
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,i can not install IDE in my Computer successfully. The error can be seen in Foto.  Help!regards Show More
WeGa_288606
ModusToolbox™ General
I would like to install a serial terminal plugin for use with ModusToolbox / Eclipse. Perhaps this one. How can I do this in ModusToolbox and if "I ca... Show More
OlKa_3358896
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi. We have custom board with CYW43907 chip. Communication error had occurred when we tried connect to device with J-Link: "Error: Cortex-A/R (connect... Show More
riguc_4107646
Bluetooth SDK
Hi  there,I ordere two kits of CYBT-213043-MESH EZ-BT™ Module Mesh Evaluation Kit and as the site ntiond the purchase day it shoulf be released early ... Show More
OlPe_282281
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,today I tried a simple example to read a pin into status register and failed at build time.*** ERROR L127: UNRESOLVED EXTERNAL SYMBOL    SYMBOL:... Show More
NiPa_3775556
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,I'm trying to configure one of the ACLK pins to provide a clock to an external device. I've tried adding the following lines but it does not appear... Show More
Category Information

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .