Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Software Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

WICED™ Studio

Discussion forum regarding WICED™ Studio related topics.

60474955 8416

ModusToolbox™

The ModusToolbox™ forum includes discussions regarding multi-platform development tools and a comprehensive suite of GitHub-hosted firmware libraries accompanied by thoroughly tested code example applications.

2845081 1488

AURIX™ Development Studio

The AURIX™ Development Studio is a free of charge Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for the TriCore™-based AURIX™ microcontroller family. It is a comprehensive development environment, including Eclipse IDE, C-Compiler, Multi-core Debugger, Infineon low-level driver (iLLD), with no time and code-size limitations that enables editing, compiling, and debugging of application code. Combined with numerous code example projects, the IDE can be used to evaluate the powerful architecture of the AURIX™ microcontroller family. It supports Microsoft Windows 10 as a host operating system (OS).

952061 169
filter icon

Featured Discussions

HuEl_264296
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi all,    I would like to use CyDelay() from a .c file in my project.  So I #included CyLib.h. But this causes the error:         Error: L104 MULTIPL... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hi,    I am currently trying to use PLT and ADCINCVR modules at the same time. There are still some ports left after PLT been assigned, however input... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
All, I have a working project that I want to expand off of, and want to create a totally seperate backup from. I want to be able to save into its own ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
       I will use cy8cled02d01 cypress controller for MPPT solar charge controller project .i have a HEX code ,How to fuse the HEX code to controller ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi!    Why there is no CY7C63743 device in Device Catalog of the PSoC Designer 5, and where can i find them? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Good time! then i update "creator" on norebook to b5.0 keil registrarion failed with code 9939.. psn is correct (tools->ref->keil->getLIC).. K... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hi, when i try to create a new project, in the select base part section i could not find the chip that i want to use, which is CY8C20424. can anyone ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
problem 1    i am using the 8c29466 in a sensor application mounted on the shaft of a generator in a power plant.    i am using the atraflex awp24s mo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
(I have 've posted a similar message in the PSoC1 forum, but this one seems to be far more suitable for that, please excuse me for multi-posting)    W... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have updated the PSoC Creator to Beta5.0 ,then found  there is no ES1 options  in   Device Revision PSoC Creator 1.0 Beta 5.0 .does PSoC Creator to ... Show More
Category Information

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .