Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Software Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

WICED™ Studio

Discussion forum regarding WICED™ Studio related topics.

59386606 8416

ModusToolbox™

The ModusToolbox™ forum includes discussions regarding multi-platform development tools and a comprehensive suite of GitHub-hosted firmware libraries accompanied by thoroughly tested code example applications.

2611201 1479

AURIX™ Development Studio

The AURIX™ Development Studio is a free of charge Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for the TriCore™-based AURIX™ microcontroller family. It is a comprehensive development environment, including Eclipse IDE, C-Compiler, Multi-core Debugger, Infineon low-level driver (iLLD), with no time and code-size limitations that enables editing, compiling, and debugging of application code. Combined with numerous code example projects, the IDE can be used to evaluate the powerful architecture of the AURIX™ microcontroller family. It supports Microsoft Windows 10 as a host operating system (OS).

920928 167
filter icon

Featured Discussions

user_4053416
Wi-Fi Combo
Greetings,I have some problems to make the OTA process in the field.In two times, during the OTA process, the BCM4343W are rebooting by whachtdog time... Show More
dutr_4207231
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,My WICED Expansion for STM (STERLING-LWBTM STM EXPANSION BOARD) doesn't display the JTAG COM port, it only displays the USB -> Serial COM port. ... Show More
swli_3187821
Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux
Hi expert,   We are using Linux BSA_Server to implement BT Sink function. Application layer uses UIPC_Open to receive PCM/AAC data from BSA_Server.   ... Show More
user_1996851
Studio Bluetooth
I have 3 BLE devices running simultaneously and pair with indvidual broadcom dongles (client). However the signals keep crossing over and I would like... Show More
anjac_956951
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Iam Using PSOC 5 First touch starter kit, which version of PSOC creator and PSOC programmer should be used to support that? Show More
RiTa_288331
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am using a PSOC 5 part (CY8C8855) for my first test project (a simple LCD character screen).  When I build my project, the build fails and I get the... Show More
User12216
DAVE™
Hi,We are using the XMC4700 with a couple of UART apps. One of the parts we are communicating with is a Bluetooth module that requires CTS and RTS for... Show More
YaTr_3516311
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,I wan to realize BLE broadcasts(iBeacon) function and listen function which capturing the location of device embedded CYBT-343026.I have confirmed ... Show More
yapi_4185356
Studio Bluetooth
How do I create a usable mouse device using this tool? Show More
Robin_Peng
Studio Bluetooth
客户这边需要做一款智能灯,需要支持Sigmesh,支持Homekit的,原厂推荐用CYW20719做的欧司朗智能系列SYLVANIA SMART+产品,欧司朗旗下第一款支持homekit的智能灯泡,详情见下面链接。客户买了两个灯测试过发现仅仅只支持homekit,并不是他们所需要的同时支持homek... Show More
Category Information

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .