Browse the Community
The ModusToolbox™ forum includes discussions regarding multi-platform development tools and a comprehensive suite of GitHub-hosted firmware libraries accompanied by thoroughly tested code example applications.
Discussion forum regarding WICED™ Studio related topics.
Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.
The AURIX™ Development Studio is a free of charge Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for the TriCore™-based AURIX™ microcontroller family. It is a comprehensive development environment, including Eclipse IDE, C-Compiler, Multi-core Debugger, Infineon low-level driver (iLLD), with no time and code-size limitations that enables editing, compiling, and debugging of application code. Combined with numerous code example projects, the IDE can be used to evaluate the powerful architecture of the AURIX™ microcontroller family. It supports Microsoft Windows 10 as a host operating system (OS).
I have two question regarding renaming of project
1. I have ADS project, I open the project by going to File -> Open Project from File System , and build the project which is successful. Now I rename the project, the project rename works fine but it does not rename the folder name on my PC/disk. is it intended ? I need to change the name manually ? while If I open project via import -> Infineon -> AURIX development studio Project -> Local Code Example Repository , then the renaming works fine and also it change the project folder name on PC too.
2. I have ADS project, I open the project by going File -> Open Project from File System , and build the project which is successful. Now I rename the project and delete debug folder and then Right click and delete project (do not delete project content from disk) . Then again open the project same way and build the project, the build is successful but If I look to debug folder in ADS, there are some files missing i.e. .elf, .hex etc. While the Debug folder on disk contain all files. If I right click and refresh the project, the debug folder is complete. But this does not help me if I want to debug project via ADS, over there if I start debugging , it rebuild the project and debug folder is again without .elf file hence debugging will not work.
I tried via import -> Infineon -> AURIX development studio Project -> Local Code Example Repository as well, the problem is still the same.
Note: I am using ADS 1.7.2 version
I hope I explained the issue in understandable way, can you please help in this regards (specially 2nd question)
I opened two USB_Audio_Device_FreeRTOS projects for two eval boards: CY8KIT-062S2-43012 and CY8CKIT-062-WIFI-BT.
CY8CKIT-062-WIFI-BT board works well. But Windows has "USB device not recognized" error for CY8KIT-062S2-43012. How to fix this error?Show Less
When power is applied to a CYBT-483056-02 module as received from the factory, I expected to see the LightBlue mobile app discover "EZ-Serial". I do not see "EZ-Serial" peripheral.
1) Question: Should CYBT-483056-02 be expected to arrive from factory with EZ-Serial firmware installed ?
Should we plan to program CYBT with EZ-Serial firmware in manufacturing?
2) Does using Windows 10 OTA upgrade utility WsOtaUpgrade.exe, require EZ Serial to be pre-installed?
3) Does updating firmware locally through HCI UART, require EZ Serial to be pre-installed?
Thank you for your help,
Hi i would like to implement the CYBT-231043-MESH chip into my own sensor system but i am having trouble finding developer's guide to utilising the chip. A couple of questions
1) Where can i find resources/guides for using the API? Are there some kind of tutorial besides the few examples here?
2) Is there support for using the chip as a gateway? Or do i need to get the PSoC for that?
3) Is fast provisioning with one node as the configuration client supported?
Hi, I am using an XMC-Link debugger and it happens very often, that I disconnect the power of my microcontroller board while a debug session is still running. As a consequence, the debugger is failing to read registers. But there are no timeout or abortion criteria, so it just keeps running, causing high CPU load, which is annoying because the fans will spin up after a while and if I want to start a new debug session later, I have to terminate the running one manually.
Is there a way to automatically terminate a debug session if power/connection loss occurs?
Is it possible to automatically terminate a running debug session if I start a new one? If I remember correctly, it worked that way with DAVE 3.
Previous projects have been developed with V2.2, and future projects are ready to be developed with V2.4.
Now these two versions of modus are installed on the same PC, but when opening the previous project build with Modus V2.2,it is found that Modus is compiled with V2.4 GCC. How can we solve the problem of the coexistence of the two versions?
I am seeking advice on using CYSPP to connect to an iOS app.
What I Am Doing
- EZ-Serial has been installed on CYBT-483039-EVAL board
- CYBT-483039-EVAL board is connected via USB serial port to PC
- PC app is emulating a BLE device that will use a CYBT device
- iOS app connects to CYSPP service
- iOS app sends dumpbinfile command to CYSPP device
- PC app, in response to dumpbinfile, returns number of bytes it is about to send, then dumps contents of a binary log file by sending binary data directly to CYBT-483039-EVAL board, appending a CRC32
- iOS app received data over CYSPP Unacknowledged Data Characteristic
All is good most of the time.
Intermittently, the iOS app does not receive the expected number of bytes. Data loss is more common on a larger 3 MiB file than a 7 kB file.
1) Is problem because I am sending data to CYBT-483039-EVAL over PC USB serial without using any API commands?
2) For reliability do I need to use both the Acknowledged Data characteristic and RX Flow characteristic ?
3) How can send binary data to CYBT-483039-EVAL board, over the USB serial connection, to the Acknowledged Data characteristic and use RX Flow characteristic ?
When I send data to CYBT-483039-EVAL over PC USB serial, it appears by default, to send using Unacknowledged Data Characteristic.
Thank you for your help,