Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Software Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

WICED™ Studio

Discussion forum regarding WICED™ Studio related topics.

60336988 8415

ModusToolbox™

The ModusToolbox™ forum includes discussions regarding multi-platform development tools and a comprehensive suite of GitHub-hosted firmware libraries accompanied by thoroughly tested code example applications.

2824663 1487

AURIX™ Development Studio

The AURIX™ Development Studio is a free of charge Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for the TriCore™-based AURIX™ microcontroller family. It is a comprehensive development environment, including Eclipse IDE, C-Compiler, Multi-core Debugger, Infineon low-level driver (iLLD), with no time and code-size limitations that enables editing, compiling, and debugging of application code. Combined with numerous code example projects, the IDE can be used to evaluate the powerful architecture of the AURIX™ microcontroller family. It supports Microsoft Windows 10 as a host operating system (OS).

948564 169
filter icon

Featured Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    We are evaluating the published system requirments for PSoC Creator and how we can make them more useful.  Does anyone actually look at and use... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        The Hex (4x4) Keypad Driver will not build using PSoC Developer 5.0 (SP2) and PSoC Developer 5.0 (SP3) while developing at the System Level. B... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 hii s it possible to create a class f amplifier module using any of the psoc ?? if possible hpw. pls help Show More
DaSi_281136
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I'm not sure if this should be posted elsewhere but...     Does anyone know of any quaternion libraries or functions geared towards microcontrollers l... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Can someone let me know how to change the font type and size for the code edit windows.    Cheers Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    you can now find the production release on the Cypress website. No more Creator Beta releases.    http://www.cypress.com/?rID=39551    To check... Show More
PrMa_264311
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 In military and medical applications, it is vital to know if the code you are running is what was written.  That is why the ECC idea is great.  I lov... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I am working with PSOC5 CY8CKIT-014. At the moment my exmerimental codes are very small <5% of code space. Nevertheless Creator software downlo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hi, basically i'm designing a capsense button and slider by using CY8C20424. i need to generate a PWM to drive a buzzer, does the psoc designer 5.1 h... Show More
Category Information

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .