Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Software Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

WICED™ Studio

Discussion forum regarding WICED™ Studio related topics.

59490260 8416

ModusToolbox™

The ModusToolbox™ forum includes discussions regarding multi-platform development tools and a comprehensive suite of GitHub-hosted firmware libraries accompanied by thoroughly tested code example applications.

2617359 1480

AURIX™ Development Studio

The AURIX™ Development Studio is a free of charge Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for the TriCore™-based AURIX™ microcontroller family. It is a comprehensive development environment, including Eclipse IDE, C-Compiler, Multi-core Debugger, Infineon low-level driver (iLLD), with no time and code-size limitations that enables editing, compiling, and debugging of application code. Combined with numerous code example projects, the IDE can be used to evaluate the powerful architecture of the AURIX™ microcontroller family. It supports Microsoft Windows 10 as a host operating system (OS).

921307 167
filter icon

Featured Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        PSoC Creator1.0 SP1を使用しています。 Build時に以下の様なエラーダイアログが出力されます。 これはどの様に回避すれば良いか、何か情報がありましたらご提供ください。 "アプリケーションのコンポーネントで、ハンドルされていない例外が発生しました。[継続]をクリック... Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi everyone,    I mentioned it on another thread, but I though it deserved its own thread.    It would be great if there were somewhere to share compo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Service Pack 1 is available now (May 2011). This is a complete product release that fixes a number of defects in 1.0 Production and adds support for m... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi    I am very new to this PSoc Platform. My doubt "is it possible to design a Triangular waveform generator using VDAC without LUT and DMA? If it so... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        When trying to work with my CY3212 development board I am having problem opening an example project. I am using PSoC Designer 4.4 and the most... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hey    Are the Sheet Connectors the same as OffPage connectors? I cant seem to assign custom net names to them...    Abhijit Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I've tried installing PSoC Designer 5.1 SP 1.1 and it gets stuck at this point for hours until I give up and cancel. I have done a complete uninstall ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hey         Is there some way to perform a limited build? For example, sometimes I just want all the generated source and APIs to be updated. At other... Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi guys,    Something which I have wished for a couple of times is a logic function which converts an edge into a pulse.         This block could be v... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        a function conflict about the P1[1] of CY8C21534-24PVXI        In one of my CapSense Project , I used a CY8C21534-24PVXI. I found there was a ... Show More
Category Information

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .