Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Software Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

WICED™ Studio

Discussion forum regarding WICED™ Studio related topics.

59577429 8416

ModusToolbox™

The ModusToolbox™ forum includes discussions regarding multi-platform development tools and a comprehensive suite of GitHub-hosted firmware libraries accompanied by thoroughly tested code example applications.

2629401 1480

AURIX™ Development Studio

The AURIX™ Development Studio is a free of charge Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for the TriCore™-based AURIX™ microcontroller family. It is a comprehensive development environment, including Eclipse IDE, C-Compiler, Multi-core Debugger, Infineon low-level driver (iLLD), with no time and code-size limitations that enables editing, compiling, and debugging of application code. Combined with numerous code example projects, the IDE can be used to evaluate the powerful architecture of the AURIX™ microcontroller family. It supports Microsoft Windows 10 as a host operating system (OS).

921956 167
filter icon

Featured Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
In case you haven't noticed it yet, earlier this week Cypress released Component Pack 1 for PSoC Creator.  This is the first of many component-only re... Show More
Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    unfortunately when a  function is declared as reeantrant (with CYREENTRANT) it is not possible to watch local variables when debugging. Is ther... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I'm trying to update from PSoC Designer 5.1 SP2.1 After update manager checks for available updates  an error is shown that sais: "Unable to get updat... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi    I am organising my work at the moment as a number of projects inside a single workspace (rather like Eclipse one would think).    However, becau... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am really interested to find out whether there is any actual work in progress on bringing the SD card support in PSoC Designer again.    The matter ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
  Upcoming Component Packs               PSoC Creator 2.0 is now on the web with some valuable new components:             S/PDIF for Audio transmissi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Creator 2.0 features many new components, the S/PDIF Transmitter is one of those. It is supported by DMA, offers 8/16 and 24-bit sample length and sup... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am unable to register PSoC creator tool.Everytime i provide my login credentials,a message in red appears as shown in the screen shot. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
It would be really great for design documentation if we could name the bits in a control register.    Right now the component labels them control_0, c... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
To whom it may concern,    I have the EBK and downloaded the 1.0 version of code for development when I bought the EBK from Avnet a couple months back... Show More
Category Information

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .