Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Software Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

WICED™ Studio

Discussion forum regarding WICED™ Studio related topics.

60469958 8416

ModusToolbox™

The ModusToolbox™ forum includes discussions regarding multi-platform development tools and a comprehensive suite of GitHub-hosted firmware libraries accompanied by thoroughly tested code example applications.

2844287 1488

AURIX™ Development Studio

The AURIX™ Development Studio is a free of charge Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for the TriCore™-based AURIX™ microcontroller family. It is a comprehensive development environment, including Eclipse IDE, C-Compiler, Multi-core Debugger, Infineon low-level driver (iLLD), with no time and code-size limitations that enables editing, compiling, and debugging of application code. Combined with numerous code example projects, the IDE can be used to evaluate the powerful architecture of the AURIX™ microcontroller family. It supports Microsoft Windows 10 as a host operating system (OS).

951947 169
filter icon

Featured Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have two machines running Cypress Designer.  My main machine is running Cypress Designer 5.1 build 1875 and I wanted to ensure that the new Cypress ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I'am getting this error, while attempting to open a project in recent psoc designer 5.2 SP1.    Using windows 7 64bit. Error message says about resins... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi,I tried the easy start example that blinks a LED. I played a bit with the debugger and found out that I cannot change the peripheral registers. The... Show More
Georg_Huba
DAVE™
Dear Community,We have created a short presentation tutorial to get HW with the XMC4500 (e.g. Hexagon Board) running with DAVE 3 and to use a PWM and ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hi,    I'm trying to install PSoC Creator and the FirstTouch Kit for PSoC3 (CYC8KIT-003)    PSoC Creator seems to be installed OK, but when I try to ... Show More
kemic_264446
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Today the Cypress Update Manager on my PC told me there was an update to PSoC Programmer.    I allowed it to do the 'update' but instead all it did w... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Receive the following error:500 Internal Server ErrorError: -2Version: 7200Component: HTTP_ROUTEDate/Time: Fri Mar 23 17:45:37 2012Module: http_route.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Dear Cypress community, I tried the new SD memory communications module for PSoC5.    When I tried to build the project with this module, i got MMC_X_... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have been fighting for about 10 hours now with a very weird problem in Creator that I got after splitting my code.    I wrote a function and header ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
           Multi- Channel Bootloading with PSoC Creator V2_0                                                  With PSoC Creator v2_0, you can now boot... Show More
Category Information

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .