Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Software Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

WICED™ Studio

Discussion forum regarding WICED™ Studio related topics.

60227594 8415

ModusToolbox™

The ModusToolbox™ forum includes discussions regarding multi-platform development tools and a comprehensive suite of GitHub-hosted firmware libraries accompanied by thoroughly tested code example applications.

2800721 1485

AURIX™ Development Studio

The AURIX™ Development Studio is a free of charge Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for the TriCore™-based AURIX™ microcontroller family. It is a comprehensive development environment, including Eclipse IDE, C-Compiler, Multi-core Debugger, Infineon low-level driver (iLLD), with no time and code-size limitations that enables editing, compiling, and debugging of application code. Combined with numerous code example projects, the IDE can be used to evaluate the powerful architecture of the AURIX™ microcontroller family. It supports Microsoft Windows 10 as a host operating system (OS).

945697 169
filter icon

Featured Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I've got a PSOC -050 kit for development and the target is a 68-pin CY8C5466LTI-063.    Is there an easy way to have one set of source code and genera... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
While compiling the code, I pressed the cancel build button, but the build did not stop as seen the build bottun still greyed out abd the cancel still... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,         Anybody knows where I can download the PSoC Creator 2 software? I am unable to find the download link in the Cypress website. I can only f... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,         Anybody knows where I can download the PSoC Creator 2 software? I am unable to find the download link in the Cypress website. I can only f... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I feel like I missed the first day of class when some basic idea was taught that makes the world make sense.  I just spent an entire day troubleshooti... Show More
markgsaunders
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        We just released a new version of PSoC Creator. It's free and you can download it from:            http://www.cypress.com/go/psoccreator      ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 This is a great app note.  I used a lot of the tips in here to free up a lot of space in my project.  Another technique that was not mentioned in the... Show More
EvPa_264126
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I'm using Component Author Guide for creating my components, but I'm new to C. I'm using VoltageDisplay.cywrk and creat  my first element (Simple movi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 I have noticed that Keil includes the full (not the small, not the compact, but the large) library of floating point routines when you use printf/spr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Dear all:    I am very happy to see cypress provide us the source code for the free software (PSoC creator and designer)! but i am very confused about... Show More
Category Information

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .