Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Software Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

WICED™ Studio

Discussion forum regarding WICED™ Studio related topics.

60748907 8416

ModusToolbox™

The ModusToolbox™ forum includes discussions regarding multi-platform development tools and a comprehensive suite of GitHub-hosted firmware libraries accompanied by thoroughly tested code example applications.

2909966 1490

AURIX™ Development Studio

The AURIX™ Development Studio is a free of charge Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for the TriCore™-based AURIX™ microcontroller family. It is a comprehensive development environment, including Eclipse IDE, C-Compiler, Multi-core Debugger, Infineon low-level driver (iLLD), with no time and code-size limitations that enables editing, compiling, and debugging of application code. Combined with numerous code example projects, the IDE can be used to evaluate the powerful architecture of the AURIX™ microcontroller family. It supports Microsoft Windows 10 as a host operating system (OS).

960636 169
filter icon

Featured Discussions

Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I'll be back right after the break...         Bob Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
sprintf info
solved msg Solved
Where can I find info on how it works, how to use it, what the different options do/mean? I tried to find stdio.h but coulndt find anything usefull. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi, is there a way of using Visual Studio with PSoC Creator when editing the component customization files in C#? I see in the components from the Cyp... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I downloaded and unzipped. however the code does not run..          it gets to the for(;;) and nothing after that seems to do anything         what do... Show More
ScEn_283436
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I am using the PSoc 3 development kit and implementing a USBUART. What is the best way to eliminate the code it generates that will not be need... Show More
ScEn_283436
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,         I am using the PSoc 3 development kit and implementing a USBUART. What is the best way to eliminate the code it generates that will not be... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I downloaded a appnote for psoc1 on how to use a thermistor with a psoc one, however its setup with a different chip, How can I change it to the cy8c2... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
It's not really important (I think!), but Creator (both 2.0 and 2.1, maybe 2.2?) never successfully finds the internet connection to Cypress.com, so f... Show More
User2235
DAVE™
Hi.Some Microcontrollers can be configured to generate an interruption when the receive line become idle, generating this way an interrupt after the l... Show More
OlPe_282281
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,    at this time I write a multi module implementation of a PSoC component in verilog. The top level module instanciates here 2 other modules wh... Show More
Category Information

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .