Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Software Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

WICED™ Studio

Discussion forum regarding WICED™ Studio related topics.

60460426 8416

ModusToolbox™

The ModusToolbox™ forum includes discussions regarding multi-platform development tools and a comprehensive suite of GitHub-hosted firmware libraries accompanied by thoroughly tested code example applications.

2843145 1488

AURIX™ Development Studio

The AURIX™ Development Studio is a free of charge Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for the TriCore™-based AURIX™ microcontroller family. It is a comprehensive development environment, including Eclipse IDE, C-Compiler, Multi-core Debugger, Infineon low-level driver (iLLD), with no time and code-size limitations that enables editing, compiling, and debugging of application code. Combined with numerous code example projects, the IDE can be used to evaluate the powerful architecture of the AURIX™ microcontroller family. It supports Microsoft Windows 10 as a host operating system (OS).

951774 169
filter icon

Featured Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi, is there a way of using Visual Studio with PSoC Creator when editing the component customization files in C#? I see in the components from the Cyp... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I downloaded and unzipped. however the code does not run..          it gets to the for(;;) and nothing after that seems to do anything         what do... Show More
ScEn_283436
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I am using the PSoc 3 development kit and implementing a USBUART. What is the best way to eliminate the code it generates that will not be need... Show More
ScEn_283436
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,         I am using the PSoc 3 development kit and implementing a USBUART. What is the best way to eliminate the code it generates that will not be... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I downloaded a appnote for psoc1 on how to use a thermistor with a psoc one, however its setup with a different chip, How can I change it to the cy8c2... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
It's not really important (I think!), but Creator (both 2.0 and 2.1, maybe 2.2?) never successfully finds the internet connection to Cypress.com, so f... Show More
User2235
DAVE™
Hi.Some Microcontrollers can be configured to generate an interruption when the receive line become idle, generating this way an interrupt after the l... Show More
OlPe_282281
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,    at this time I write a multi module implementation of a PSoC component in verilog. The top level module instanciates here 2 other modules wh... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
if I start one, would anyone use it? I'd start it on the freenode servers, where a lot of channels exsist for electronic stuff?  Show More
ScEn_283436
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I am working on project with another engineer who is doing the hardware design. What is the best approach for merging our software into one? Th... Show More
Category Information

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .