Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Software Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

WICED™ Studio

Discussion forum regarding WICED™ Studio related topics.

60558540 8416

ModusToolbox™

The ModusToolbox™ forum includes discussions regarding multi-platform development tools and a comprehensive suite of GitHub-hosted firmware libraries accompanied by thoroughly tested code example applications.

2859284 1488

AURIX™ Development Studio

The AURIX™ Development Studio is a free of charge Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for the TriCore™-based AURIX™ microcontroller family. It is a comprehensive development environment, including Eclipse IDE, C-Compiler, Multi-core Debugger, Infineon low-level driver (iLLD), with no time and code-size limitations that enables editing, compiling, and debugging of application code. Combined with numerous code example projects, the IDE can be used to evaluate the powerful architecture of the AURIX™ microcontroller family. It supports Microsoft Windows 10 as a host operating system (OS).

953110 169
filter icon

Featured Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Welcome to the WICED Forum!We hope you find this forum a useful resource for WICED and the WICED Development System. The forum is intended to provide ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,    PSoc creator has an issue where so-called unused variables are optimized out despite the fact they are written to more than once. C compiler... Show More
User2235
DAVE™
Is it possible to do the PWM modulation below using XMC4000?
How to implement Half-Bridge PWM modulation?
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Several of the forum posters suggest periodically added features that    would be nice in Designer or Creator. But I do not see any Cypress     person... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi,My target is the Hitex XMC HiLight board which is XMC4500F144x1024 so I though I should be OK up to 0x100000 bytes of flash However when I construc... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I had work some weeks on a SD Card interface module for PSoC 3, the module is not stable yet, i get read and write operations, read operation work alw... Show More
User3847
DAVE™
Hello there!Just as a little introduction, this week I have been trying to port lwIP 1.4.0 for the XMC4500 (when I have the current version working we... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
When users configure analog chains on single supply applications,    confusion often rises as to offsetting and dynamic range and input    common mode... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
When users configure analog chains on single supply applications,    confusion often rises as to offsetting and dynamic range and input    common mode... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
One of the most common errors users make is to not issue a module_x_start()    command. Causes lots of forum posts and Cypress employee time lost.    ... Show More
Category Information

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .