Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Software Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

WICED™ Studio

Discussion forum regarding WICED™ Studio related topics.

59567660 8416

ModusToolbox™

The ModusToolbox™ forum includes discussions regarding multi-platform development tools and a comprehensive suite of GitHub-hosted firmware libraries accompanied by thoroughly tested code example applications.

2627800 1480

AURIX™ Development Studio

The AURIX™ Development Studio is a free of charge Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for the TriCore™-based AURIX™ microcontroller family. It is a comprehensive development environment, including Eclipse IDE, C-Compiler, Multi-core Debugger, Infineon low-level driver (iLLD), with no time and code-size limitations that enables editing, compiling, and debugging of application code. Combined with numerous code example projects, the IDE can be used to evaluate the powerful architecture of the AURIX™ microcontroller family. It supports Microsoft Windows 10 as a host operating system (OS).

921841 167
filter icon

Featured Discussions

User2235
DAVE™
HI,

How to use CR2 from CC80 to reset the CC81 timer. This way control the phase between CC80 PWM and CC81 PWM.

Ari
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi,Whenever I include a call to vsnprintf(..) in my code I end up in the BusFault_Handler handler in Startup_XMC4500.s and never reach main().Stepping... Show More
MarkH_61
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have uploaded a new component that I call WaveCapture.  It is a companion component that works with the PSoC 5LP SAR ADC to automatically trigger an... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
it says in the usart_getbyte(); thing..     that msb is status, and lsb is the actual byte.          how can I seperate that?          Basicly I have,... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hello everyone,first of all I would like to apologize if this is posted to the wrong section, I am not sure whether to put this here or into the micro... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Sir,I want to reboot the XMC4500 by programming how can i do that? Also i want to use the timer which are the example project from which i can take he... Show More
dari_292216
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Just starting up with Creator... so apologies if this is trivial.    I would like to compare a 16-bit value held in two control registers to the value... Show More
Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I'll be back right after the break...         Bob Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
sprintf info
solved msg Solved
Where can I find info on how it works, how to use it, what the different options do/mean? I tried to find stdio.h but coulndt find anything usefull. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi, is there a way of using Visual Studio with PSoC Creator when editing the component customization files in C#? I see in the components from the Cyp... Show More
Category Information

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .