Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Software Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

WICED™ Studio

Discussion forum regarding WICED™ Studio related topics.

60419529 8415

ModusToolbox™

The ModusToolbox™ forum includes discussions regarding multi-platform development tools and a comprehensive suite of GitHub-hosted firmware libraries accompanied by thoroughly tested code example applications.

2836669 1488

AURIX™ Development Studio

The AURIX™ Development Studio is a free of charge Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for the TriCore™-based AURIX™ microcontroller family. It is a comprehensive development environment, including Eclipse IDE, C-Compiler, Multi-core Debugger, Infineon low-level driver (iLLD), with no time and code-size limitations that enables editing, compiling, and debugging of application code. Combined with numerous code example projects, the IDE can be used to evaluate the powerful architecture of the AURIX™ microcontroller family. It supports Microsoft Windows 10 as a host operating system (OS).

950998 169
filter icon

Featured Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 I saw SPI Master, SPI Slave, EZI2C Slave components; however, I could not find I2C master.   Has any one created one for reading multiple I2C slave d... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 hi to all,    i have downloaded designer 5.3 and installed . but unable to open the program. here i am uploading  a snapshot.    please help in this ... Show More
User2235
DAVE™
I would like to know if Infineon have plans to lauch a Peripheral Library API for the XMC4000 peripherirals with examples projects for most IDEs like ... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
In the Signal Pin Table a column for InitialValue should be added.         Regards, Dana. Show More
HeLi_263931
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Since the blog posting stating that is visible but on the homepage, but the link doesn't work: PSoC Creator 2.2 can be downloaded here. It fixes some ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

I have an app that works with WICED_SDK-1.3, how do I make it work with WICED-SDK-2.2.1 ?

Georg_Huba
DAVE™
Dear DAVE 3 community,Many of the DAVE 3 expert’s are on the Infineon booth during embedded world 2013 in Nuremberg. If you are visiting the embedded... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        When change color of text box in TopDesign, Designated color has return to black. After that, change property [Format Shape] Just changed corr... Show More
Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
That is a really nice one: in the way of creating a new component I suddenly can see that the timer component behaves unusually. Normally when a clock... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
What is the correct way to build an application that doesnt require a bootloader?
Category Information

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .