bts3035ej pspice model internal capacitance

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
JACOB
Level 1
Level 1
Distributor
First like given First reply posted First question asked

Dear All,

I wonder that Pspice Model of LSD is added with internal capacitance.

Because it needs to be tested for LED flicker so I want to know whether it included or not.

Please check it.

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Xiangrui
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 50 likes received

Hi,

Could you please provide your test schematic? Because normally you don’t have to care about the internal capacitance of the MOSFET when using a HITFET+ component.

This is actually one of the main advantage from IPD devices, you have internal gate driver block in the logic area of the chip that manages the charge and discharge of the Gate-Source of the Power DMOS. You just have to consider the switching times written in the DS. Some HITFET+ even propose a dedicated PIN (SRP) to adjust the switching time more or less fast with a simple Resistor connected to the GND (you can have a look to BTF3035EJ).

BR,

Xiangrui

I hope it helps

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Xiangrui

Hi,

Could you please point out which capacitance or in which block is mentioned?

Block diagram.png

BR,

Xiangrui

JACOB
Level 1
Level 1
Distributor
First like given First reply posted First question asked

Dear Xiangrui,

Thanks for apply.

The point that I want to know is CDS(Drain to Source Capacitance)

I just need it`s reflected or not even if it`s not possible to know a value.

Please check below.
(If possible, of course Cgs, Cgd values too)

JACOB_0-1670906578703.png

0 Likes
Xiangrui

Hi,

Could you please provide your test schematic? Because normally you don’t have to care about the internal capacitance of the MOSFET when using a HITFET+ component.

This is actually one of the main advantage from IPD devices, you have internal gate driver block in the logic area of the chip that manages the charge and discharge of the Gate-Source of the Power DMOS. You just have to consider the switching times written in the DS. Some HITFET+ even propose a dedicated PIN (SRP) to adjust the switching time more or less fast with a simple Resistor connected to the GND (you can have a look to BTF3035EJ).

BR,

Xiangrui

I hope it helps

0 Likes