wiced demo work abnormal?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

when i use wiced sensor tag(the red one) , i build the wiced_sense  demo app  in the IDE2.2 and download to the sensor tag,. My phone can 't find the device .

I push and hold the app button ,then set power  and free the button , the device can be found. but app can't pair with mobile phone.

why?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi senodia_terry,

Just wanted to clarify that you have performed a recovery on the WICED Sense. (video here WICED Sense Recovery Procedure Videoand/or reinstalled the app.  I am using a galaxy S6 running android 5.0 and am having trouble reproducing the pairing problem. 

If possible could you also try to connect using a different phone or WICED Sense so we can attempt to find the source of the problem.

Thanks,

Kevin

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

What phone and OS?  iOS 8.3?  Android 4.?

Note that there have been issues related to pairing on the latest versions of iOS.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

My phone is android 4.2 .support ble4.1.

when i get the kit first , the device can be find ,and paird.

0 Likes

I am using android 5 on samsung s4. I can pair and connect to the newly update sense kit. I also used the wiced sense application (download from Play Store) to read the various environment parameters. Perhaps you may want to have a clean start by recovering your sense kit.

WICED Sense Table of Contents

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi boont : thanks for your answer.

it is  puzzle ,  I use the IDE2.2 build and download the  Wiced Sense Demo app, to the wiced kit . The app in my phone has not changed .then it can't work. I don't think the sense kit has problem.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi senodia_terry,

Just wanted to clarify that you have performed a recovery on the WICED Sense. (video here WICED Sense Recovery Procedure Videoand/or reinstalled the app.  I am using a galaxy S6 running android 5.0 and am having trouble reproducing the pairing problem. 

If possible could you also try to connect using a different phone or WICED Sense so we can attempt to find the source of the problem.

Thanks,

Kevin

0 Likes

Any luck? senodia_terry

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

it seems work abnormal also. I have try many times .  I feel a bit disappoint.

0 Likes