iphone 4s and wiced sense

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Since the latest update to the Wiced Sense iphone app at the end of Feb, my iphone 4s does not connect to the wiced sense nearly as well. Most of the time, when I select to connect to the "wiced sense kit" in the app, the option immediately disappears then appears again.  I'm running the latest ios 8.1.3.  An iphone 5 can still connect easily, as does an Android device. The 4s worked fine before this latest app revision.  Is it just too slow now?  Are there some configuration variables I could try tuning?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Reynald,

Our System Verification team has been providing test scenarios for iPhone 5 and Android devices.

We will try to include the 4S in our next testing environment.

Thanks

JT

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Reynald,

Let us talk to the developers on this issue.

Thanks

JT

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Reynald,

Our System Verification team has been providing test scenarios for iPhone 5 and Android devices.

We will try to include the 4S in our next testing environment.

Thanks

JT

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks.  Although now that I've spent more time on it, the fault was probably some faulty code I added to the wiced sense app. A bit strange that a coding error would affect different platforms differently, but if your code is correct things seem to be OK for the 4S.  

0 Likes