error message

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

i am new to Broadcom and as i am beginner, could you please help me at the first step with the following issue which i have attached screenshot in the attachments.

i just opened the file in IDE and i could able to acknowledge this errors from the default programs (i did not change anything from the default code).

please help me to understand the behavior of the same... and what i suppose to do to remove those errors

thanking you....

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi rsiddhanth

You don't have to worry about those errors. Go ahead and take a look at this thread for more information about them and how to turn them off: Eclipse IDE compilation errors You should use the "Make Target" window in the upper left corner of the IDE to build the application that you want to try.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi rsiddhanth

You don't have to worry about those errors. Go ahead and take a look at this thread for more information about them and how to turn them off: Eclipse IDE compilation errors You should use the "Make Target" window in the upper left corner of the IDE to build the application that you want to try.

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you very much Lucyli

0 Likes

Yes, thanks a ton lucyli​!

Have a nice weekend.

0 Likes