Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,I have bought BCM920732BLEKIT, then I want to download WICED SMART SDK and document from here.[ATTACH=CONFIG]166[/ATTACH]I have submit my regist... Show More
ShawnA_01
Smart Bluetooth
Over time you may forget what version of the SDK you have installed...To determine which one is installed:1. Launch the SDK2. From the Project Explore... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
The only information I have on the BCM20732 that gives me power usage is the data sheet. Is there a reference manual as well? Perhaps some of the ques... Show More
ShawnA_01
Smart Bluetooth
Question:  Why does HelloClient.exe report the error message:   "Broadcom Bluetooth profile pack for Windows (BTW) has to be installed"?Answer:======S... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
BT profile
Solved
Hi,Is there any description available that shows which BT profiles that are active on BCM20732?Ie A2DP, AVCRP, HID... Show More
SuLe_1710756
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,This is SM Lee working for Exceltech which is agency of Broadcom, and I have a question.What is maximum clock rate for Cortex-M3 used in BCM2073... Show More
MiDo_2166396
Smart Bluetooth
Im setting up the toolchain and compiling sample applications, referencing both the 20732EclipseForAppDev.pdf and 20732AppDevWT2.pdf.Using CodeSourcer... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hardware = BCM920732 tagHost = Linux (ubuntu 13.04) x86_64Toolchain = CodeSourcery arm-none-eabi 2013.05gcc version 4.7.3 (Sourcery CodeBench Lite 201... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.