Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have an I2C device, LM73 TEMP SENSOR. http://www.ti.com/product/lm73I have connected it on I2C bus, multiplex with on-board EEPROM, they share the I... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have BCM9WCDPLUS114 board, it have embedded a Bluetooth LE module.Im interested in this BT module, can I purchase this module from Broadcom or your ... Show More
SuLe_1710756
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,Our customer device is composed of BCM20732 and WiCED WIFI, and these two modules were connected each other by using UART interface. So these tw... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,Im designing a board with the BCM20732S module. The latest datasheet (20732S-TRM100-R 10/02/13 Initial release) is vague in its PCB footprint drawi... Show More
ShawnA_01
Smart Bluetooth
When writing code that uses the SPI interfaces on 20732, can you have a tight-loop repeatedly calling the function, or must we insert a delay between ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Sometimes comm fails after central goes back and forth connecting and communicating to two peripherals.After reset central, it still cannot communicat... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Step 1: Central connects to and bonds with peripheral-1, writes request, gets notification, disconnects.Step 2: Central then connects to and bonds wit... Show More
MichaelF_56
Smart Bluetooth
Broadcom Announces Bluetooth Smart SoC with Wireless Charging Support for Growing Wearable MarketLow Power Design Extends Battery Life for Devices Tar... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Downloading app takes 30-60 seconds at 115200 baud.  Why so slow?Is debug info (symbols, etc.) include, which can be disabled?Is the compilation code-... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Can I use BCM920732EVAL_Q32 instead of BCM920732TAG-00 with WICED Smart SDK?Id like to know how to program an application into it by the IDE. Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.