Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
The PCB files
solved msg Solved
Hi,    I got the kit from Avnet`s online Market. And  could anyone please tell me how could i get the pcb files. Show More
ShawnA_01
Smart Bluetooth
Question:   Who manufactures the white 6-pin UART connector (labeled JP1) on the BCM920732TAG_Q32 board?ANSWER: JP1 (male pins) on the tag module uses... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I can create a gatt database with a characteristic value with length 150 bytes. I can then read that value over Bluetooth link with a competing BLE ch... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,have downloaded WICED-Smart-SDK-1.0.1.7z to build and flash in WICED Smart device.My build environment is:OS: Ubuntu 12.04 -32bitMade changes in th... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
So I finally got everything up and running on my eval board, connecting with the included BLE USB dongle.Trying the hello_sensor app with HelloClient ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
In the example for UART init from the H/W Interfaces page 15 does all that setup need to be performed Before or after the “bleapp_set_cfg” call in the... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello allIs there a driver for the bcm920702DG_FLSH that came in the WICED Smart box? I downloaded and installed the big WIDCOMM driver, but no dice. ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I am using the hello_sensor demo and tried to change the device name, I change all the name in the .c files but when build and load to the device, it ... Show More
joki_2146851
Smart Bluetooth
I'm trying to use the interrupt from GPIO to trigger a digitization on rising edge.  First of all, what is the latency of the rising edge, and is ther... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,What is your recommenced solution for programming at factory a WICED smart device?Thank you Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.