Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

legic_1490776
Smart Bluetooth
In my application design I am using a 20732S and have attached a 32khz crystal.However I don't think the chip is using the crystal.  Is there anything... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
HelloI have a customer that would like to use the BCM20732S as a slave BLE module with a much larger external processor handling other tasks as part o... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I see in the GLP_SPEC_V10.pdf in section 9, Appendix A is gives an example of Record Access Control Point usage.I have gone through these examples bet... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth

Is there any API from SDK for retrieving the RSSI level for each devices being scanned?

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
It seems the ble_traceprintf function works the best. The ones that have been inserted in the glucose profile dont seem to trigger unless they are con... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Dear all:Do you know how to program the FW making it support multi-profile?("multi-profile" means on one board have multi-profile then on iOS/Android ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
So with the Glucose Profile I am trying to do a simple read of measurement data … It seems that before ANY RACP calls can be made you have setup the C... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
1. What is the recommended maximum voltage that can be applied to any pin relative to VDDIO?  Or is it just the absolute range of 0V to 3.63V?  How is... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Is there any documents on the glucose profile software flow provided as part of the SDK?Seems that an explanation of some sort could be useful.A searc... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Security
solved msg Solved
Hi,Does WICED SMART has AES protection? Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.