Announcements

Join us FREE of charge at OktoberTech Asia Pacific and get inspired on how you could apply Digital Solutions for a smart Future. Click here to find out more.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,How can I get the BCM920736 to work as a master? I see that there is a hello_client example code, but it seems that this is specific to the hell... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi Team,     Can you please inform how to dump FW from EEPROM ?     Another, I test the download FW tools by Bluetool & BLE SDK 1.0.1 .     The functi... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,  Do BCM 20732 and also the SDK 1.1.0 support multiple slave connections simultaneously?  If yes, what's the maximum connection. Show More
legic_1490776
Smart Bluetooth
I am having trouble getting port 0 pin 32 to operate in an input with pull-down enabled mode.It seems to work for other ports such as P2.  Are these m... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Where did all of the glucose profile code go?In SDK 1.1.0 there was code that setup services / characteristics etc ...Seems like there is skeletal cod... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
In the datasheet, it says pin 25 is "tied to the WP pin of the embedded EEPROM", but it doesn't say if it's active high or low.Most EEPROMs I've used ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I am looking for some sample applications that uses Wiced Smart Module. Doesn't need to be detailed designs, but some high level architectures would b... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,I am having some difficulty with using the ADC on the 20732 chip. I checked the Hardware Interface Guide and it seems the only code you have to ... Show More
legic_1490776
Smart Bluetooth
In my application I am trying to use P2 and P32 as GPIO pins.  I am using the GPIO configuration call to configure them in the usual way. However they... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Does the API possess a "wait for object" or "wait for event" type of fucntion in lieu of using a flag in a while loop?For example if we are waiting fo... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.