Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
test_enable
solved msg Solved
What does test_enable in BLE_PROFILE_CFG mean?All sample application enables it as 1.Should I disable it for production? Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hey,i tested the sample code "heart_rate_monitor" on BCM920732_BLE_KIT and with LightBlue on my mac. Works great.So i deleted the last service "UUID_S... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,I've looked at the hello_client example and used it to communicate with the hello_sensor. It works great.However the communication goes one way:... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have just got back a couple of boards built around the BCM20732 chip (not the module) and am having a little trouble programming the chip. I have a ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I notice the the updated 20732S TRM (103) is available on the community now. Along with having two layout recommendations, there seems to be a much la... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Here are attachments for the thread: Current consumption sending iBeacons - seems to highI couldn't see how to attach in a reply. Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I am writing a 20732 Bluetooth smart application program.   The question I have :  Where I can find the document to describe about the handshake proc... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Is there an internal  weak pulldown resistor on pin 13 of 20737 ? That is UART RX and this pin also is used to start in either app or debug mode. Low ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
HOGP support
solved msg Solved

Does 20732/6/7 support HOGP?

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Does the GATT database have a size limit, other than available RAM?This is the profile database defined by using:...ATTRIBUTE((section(".app_init_code... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.