Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

kich_2154156
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,Look at the following data sheetEEPROM is 128K supportedSerial flash is 512K supportedWhat is  EEPROM or serial flash  maximum supported size?th... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi ,I want to use BCM920732TAG_Q32 as a Bluetooth client.I referred Wiced_SDK1.0.1 in which all sample apps are using it as peripheral.As discussed in... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have a requirement that says my device must only support the "Just Works" association model which is easily support by the Android and iOS stacks bu... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Following:Is there any way to discover how much time has elapsed while asleep?I am using devlpm_enterLowPowerMode(); to enter sleep mode. Prior to ent... Show More
legic_1490776
Smart Bluetooth
I have a board based on the BCM20732S, which previously worked but now fails to be detected and programmed.Is it possible that something I did to it c... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I have been trying to compile SDK 1.0.1 using eclipse IDE on Linux.I have followed the instructions provided for eclipse set up on Linux provided i... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I am trying to write an attribute with 20 bytes.#define GATT_WRITABLE (LEGATTDB_PERM_VARIABLE_LENGTH |LEGATTDB_PERM_READABLE | LEGATTDB_PERM_WRITE_CMD... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
When uart receives bytes, it does go entering to interrupt call back often.I should send uart packet several times (2 ~ 8), then uart can receive.Byte... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I know that Broadcom almost does not change the firmware of internal ROM. But... if we need to do, how to upgrade the firmware of internal ROM?Than... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
The PWM works on pins P26, P27, and P28. Physical pin of P28 is the same as P13. P13 is used for PWM3 and P28 for PWM2. Also PWM2 is connected to P14,... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.