Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,  I have recently been debugging some hardware for a BCM20732S in which the App is the simple hello_sensor App.  The 20732S board has P0 connect... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
In hello_sensor.c, there is this test_enable field set to 1: const BLE_PROFILE_CFG hello_sensor_cfg = { ...     /*.test_enable                    =*/... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Uart level
solved msg Solved
Hello,now i'm working with the BCM92073X board.So Pin 32/33 (TX/RX) have as standard 1.8V. But i need 3.3V.If i read the schematic right i musst chang... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I want to use the new wireless charging feature as soon as possible. Is there any reference or information regarding designing the coils and using the... Show More
MiTo_1583836
Smart Bluetooth
I am testing the BCM20732S and I am wondering how can I identify if the firmware running is a A1 or A0 just by looking at the documentation. I am not ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I have been asked whether there are any constraints on data transfers when the BCM20736 would work in a mesh network.So far I could envision that i... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'd like to add services into hello_client.When I did it, I could get message but "conn up" message does not display.I added log file, could anybody e... Show More
MichaelF_56
Smart Bluetooth
In order to continuously improve our standard offering and speed up the design review process, we would love to know which EDA tool (PCB/Schematic) ve... Show More
user_2112781
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,I'm getting strange output when I try to display the trace of a BLE application over the serial USB cable.I'm using the right settings (115200n8... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
RTThere is only some oversea distributer in broadcom website. Is there any Mainland distributer? Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.