Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
When a device, such as an iPhone “un-pairs” itself from a BLE sensor does that get propagated to the BLE sensor as well?Is there a callback that is tr... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,has someone any problem with the hello_sensor apps?Sometime i've a problem with this apps. Sometime works this apps pretty well. The Trace list:... Show More
StBa_721356
Smart Bluetooth
We want to measure an ADC value on a BCM920737TAG where 10 bit resolution would be enough. But we only have about 30uS time to do the conversion.The P... Show More
StSm_298421
Smart Bluetooth
For SDK 2.0.1 on the BCM20736S, is there a hard limit to the number of, or total number of bytes in, prepare write requests accepted before an execute... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi~I am testing uart-firmware-download in BCM20732S and I'm wondering how to test ram.uart_firmware_upgrade?I have to download firmware through uart. ... Show More
MichaelF_56
Smart Bluetooth
The following procedure demonstrates how to use ble_trace (printf based traces) with the WICED Smart SDK TAG:1.Open the WICED Smart IDE2.In the direct... Show More
MichaelF_56
Smart Bluetooth
That's right, from now until September 30th, you can participate in the Broadcom Community Forums (WICED Wi-Fi, WICED Smart, Ethernet Switch and Ethernet PHY... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
On a custom board with a 20732S module that I have been developing on for some time, the module was seen via HCI debug to keep entering reset automati... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'm trying to program my application into 20732S on my board. But it fails.I follow the command line procedure on below blog.Programming the 20732S MODULE USING 2073xTAG Board... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi All,is it possible for BCM20737s (e.g. a sensor) to connect in master role to 20 peripheral devices in time multiplex mode?eg a sensor detects sth ... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.