Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,    We are very interested in using BLE in our new product, and particularly your modules. However, as our comms link will carry very sensitive dat... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
How much NVRAM do we have access to?  In MMP920732SW-AN102-D1 it states that we can specify an ID from 0x10 to 0x6F with maximum block size of 255 byt... Show More
MiTo_1583836
Smart Bluetooth
I am trying to give a name to a custom GATT service that I built with PRIMARY_SERVICE_UUID128() macro. I can't find the macro that would do that. Curr... Show More
user_2112781
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,I've seen that the BCM20737 chip was supporting RSA directly from the hardware.What about the BCM20736 ? Is everything done on the software part... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I couldn't locate the max current draw on a I/O pin in the Electrical section of the the BCM20736S spec. Does someone know this?Also, what is the max ... Show More
MichaelF_56
Smart Bluetooth
We just released two new reference designs to the WICED SMART Community site.iBeacon (BCM20737 Chip on board) reference design package (WICED Smart Documents & Downloads)... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Does anyone use the ARM DSTREAM and DS5 SWD debugger w/ SDK 2.0?How well does it work? Did you have any problems getting it up and running?Are there a... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Dear all, Is there any API to change transmission power directly? Right now the only way I know is in BLE_PROFILE_CFG, you can set the value for tx_po... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,    I'm just getting started working with the WICED SMART dev kit.  I was successfully able to download the hello sensor application to the WICE... Show More
MiTo_1583836
Smart Bluetooth
I am playing with the GATT database and the read/write property.I am currently not able to write to the GATT from a peer application running on iPhone... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.