Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,I made my own board with a BCM20732S module version B1 and when I try to use it for the first time I can't either program it or recover it with ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I found there's strength PWM output on 20737S, could someone help to check?I test again with pwm_tones demo project in SDK2.0, and get the following s... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
To support older, pre 2013 smart phones, can our peripheral advertise original Bluetooth (3.0) and same time, or alternating with advertising Bluetoot... Show More
legic_1490776
Smart Bluetooth
Is there a limit on the number of times we can use bleprofile_NVRAM_Write() to the same address?That is, if it's writing to an eeprom, is there some l... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello, A customer of mine is looking to develop a beacon based on the Beacon ref design.I have these questions, could you please help  •     Can we se... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
We want our central to continuously advertise, so other computers in the system can read telemetry in its advertisement data.Meanwhile, central is mak... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
In BLEPROFILE_DB_PDU, there is a field called 'header'. I looked through several sample codes, but did not find any use of header. Could anyone explai... Show More
SuLe_1710756
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,Our customer asked if peripheral device can advertise ADV packet while its device is in connection state.Even if I know that BCM20736/20737 support... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I'm trying to get the uart_firmware_upgrade example working.I am able to:1.) successfully flash board with uart_fimrware_upgrade hex2.) convert hel... Show More
legic_1490776
Smart Bluetooth
I had been assuming that NVRAM was resident in EEPROM, and thus would persist after power is removed from the system.Is this correct, or does it get c... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.