Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

user_2112781
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,I'm struggling with the memory allocation using the PolarSSL functions to perform a modular exponentiation with a 3072 bits modulus.The pool all... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
In WICED SDK 2.0.1,  I use hello_client as application.I believe that connection event is done by hello_client_interrupt_handler(). Without triggering... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I am using wiced smart v1.1.0. I want to use cgs.exe to convert cgs file to hex file, the hex file with different BT address, I follow this topic: Two dev boards have same MAC address... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
hi,now, i try to use bcm20737 to connect a humidity sensor.the humidity sensor format is as following.could any i2c API access the data?or is there an... Show More
MichaelF_56
Smart Bluetooth
We just released WICED Smart SDK 2.1.0 to the Community Website.SDK 2.1.0 Windows Installer: WICED-Smart-SDK-2.1.0-IDE-InstallerPlease refer to change... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Presently, using SDK 2 allows us 4 simultaneous connections max.Does Broadcom plan to increase this?Thanks Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi Sirs,I'm new for WICED Smart developer and want to ask a stupid question.I check the datasheet of 20732, 736 and 737.The block diagram, pin definit... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have two bcm20732 board, one is BCM920732_TAG, the other is bcm20732s module.When I use mbt tool to do RF character testing such as "mbt set_tx_freq... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
While building the target, I get the following error:12:08:40 **** Build of configuration Release for project WICED-Smart-SDK ****"\\\\psf\\Home\\Docu... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
If I want to ship my product with BCM2073X chip or module, in order to compliant with BT SIG MAC address regulation,  I want to know that whether need... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.